• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WTF, Russia?!

lol at the "Obama is finished" tag. It seems like most of Russia hasn't been touched since the Cold War ended.

What amazed me is that NATO spyplanes took 4 years to spot it's existence. You'd think we'd have someone who new about it the minute it went into service.

that's so fucking awesome. i love shit like that.

i can't believe it was a real thing they used.

Lun_Ekranoplan.jpg

reminds me of the spruce goose, whuch couldn't really fly either.

here is the biggest airplane in the world right now:

800px-Antonov_225_%282010%29.jpg

Last edited:
reminds me of the spruce goose, whuch couldn't really fly either.

here is the biggest airplane in the world right now:

800px-Antonov_225_%282010%29.jpg

There's only of those in the world - it's owned by a Ukrainian company that uses it to fly all sorts of strange objects (train locomotives, chimneys and generators for power plants, 200,000+ meals for US soldiers, etc) that nobody else in the world can move by air. The US military and various aid organizations regularly contract it out for transport jobs.

The thing carried 4 main battle tanks at one time in a test, and was designed to fly the Soviet space shuttle around. It's just a crazy beast of a plane.

Back