• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wuh Woh: Check out yahoo sports front page this morning

Doubt he'll make it to the NFL given the injuries he sustained last week.

Also crazy that at the same time in the Headlines box to the right, the first one is about Tyler Cameron's Madden rating.

as a long suffering WF fan, this just adds to my belief that BC will have the intangibles edge and come out laser focused, while we will look like we left our energy on the bus

please prove me wrong Deacs

as a long suffering WF fan, this just adds to my belief that BC will have the intangibles edge and come out laser focused, while we will look like we left our energy on the bus

Jamie on Wednesday after practice, asked him whether any of the national attention had caught his eye:

No, no, I don’t worry about any national attention. Any attention I get, it’s just credit to the guys around me. The only thing that I would like to be noticed for is winning.

He definitely says the right things. Watch him say something like “I don’t read my headlines. I just read the playbook and scouting report.”

The only article I see on the front page is the one talked about in the "Too early 2020 draft" thread. Am I missing something?

Ok, that was the one from yesterday that I was talking about.

Whether Newman stays for another year or turns pro, he will be the first Wake QB taken in the draft in 30 years!

Goddamnit

Get it together Deacs

Back