• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Xxxxxxxc xxxxxx

It's saying something when, if I had had to guess what this thread was about, Chase would have been the first thing out of my mouth.

But obviously this sort of thing is in pretty poor taste.

Among other things, he said he "couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie." Which is pretty funny, but...

LMAO. What did he say?

Alphonso Smith ‏@AlphonsoSmith2
Guy cannot play dead in a COWBOY MOVIE.. cannot defend and cannot get his "supposedly great jumpshot" off against any ACC defenders

Guy cannot play dead in a COWBOY MOVIE.. cannot defend and cannot get his "supposedly great jumpshot" off against any ACC defenders

WOOOOOOOWWWWW! That's pretty damn funny though.

Maybe Phonz is regretting his attendance at Premier Wellman's brainwashing a few years back?

I love Phonz, but that's a weird comment for someone who's gotten crushed on twitter as often as he has.

Back