• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yankee Fans

Manifest Destiny

Broderick Hicks
Reaction score
There's just so much going on in this I cant decide what to focus on. May be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

YANKEEDOUCHE1.gif

Notice the Charlei Weis lookalike yelling giving the Rangers a double "Fuck You", the Andy Samberg antics of the main character and the father in the right hand corner teaching his son how to tell everyone who aint from New York to fuck off.

Last edited:
Don't know who that kid is, but since he apparently got to and caught a fly ball, he's probably better than the three clowns the Yanks have been running out in left field this week--Ibanez, Jones and Nunez.

Don't know who that kid is, but since he apparently got to and caught a fly ball, he's probably better than the three clowns the Yanks have been running out in left field this week--Ibanez, Jones and Nunez.

Easy test to figure out who was an Orioles fan in the 90s - Jeffrey Maier.

Interfered with that ball that Tarasco was going to catch, but Jeter was given a home run instead (which it clearly wasn't going to be, looking at the glove). Yankees ended up winning that game, Orioles came back to win Game 2 - but then choking away three games at home.

wake20 - I feel your pain, and this has been followed by one more good year then too many years of Peter Angelos.

They didnt have a whole lot to say last night or the night before when Jake Arrieta and Matt Wieters were puttin a hurting on them :thumbsup:

Easy test to figure out who was an Orioles fan in the 90s - Jeffrey Maier.

Interfered with that ball that Tarasco was going to catch, but Jeter was given a home run instead (which it clearly wasn't going to be, looking at the glove). Yankees ended up winning that game, Orioles came back to win Game 2 - but then choking away three games at home.

wake20 - I feel your pain, and this has been followed by one more good year then too many years of Peter Angelos.

Was actually referring to the original picture--the one that looks like an American sign language convention. But your point, that I am not an Orioles fan, still stands.

Yankee fans are so classy! Nothing like a bunch of "fuck you's" in front of the kids. Most loathesome fans in all of sports.

Yankee fans can never actually experience sports happiness. They can experience only relief that they didn't lose. They will never fully enjoy winning.

Yankee fans can never actually experience sports happiness. They can experience only relief that they didn't lose. They will never fully enjoy winning.

Huh? I can sure you in the 50 years I've been a Yankee fan I have experienced true sports happiness on many more occasions than the average baseball fan.

This is so true. What the Rays have accomplished in the last three or four years is, I think, more impressive than anything the Yankees have done in their entire history.

Being a Yankees fan is basically the same as being a Carolina basketball fan.

IF I remember correctly, that GIF is from the same game that Cliff Lee's wife was accosted in the stands, which was at least a partial factor in him signing with the Phillies.

So thanks, Yanks fans.

Back