• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yes, the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign when it spied

I know the right are pretty desperate at this point, but this is such a weird argument. So the FBI receives evidence that the Russians have or are trying to infiltrate and influence a Presidential campaign. It would be insane NOT to investigate that.

I know the right are pretty desperate at this point, but this is such a weird argument. So the FBI receives evidence that the Russians have or are trying to infiltrate and influence a Presidential campaign. It would be insane NOT to investigate that.

No, you lube. The evidence was UNVERIFIED. UNVERIFIED.

Congrats. You couldn't possibly be more poorly informed.
I'm informed enough to know that you are the most gullible dude on this board. You would fit perfectly in North Korea the way you gobble up the propaganda and spit it right back.

I don't think you understand.

The article says enough.

I'm informed enough to know that you are the most gullible dude on this board. You would fit perfectly in North Korea the way you gobble up the propaganda and spit it right back.

you are just confirming my previous post, thanks ..... and you don't need to reconfirm again

So a Trump water boy thinks I'm uninformed. Not sure how I'll make it through the rest of the day. Keep slurping, Sailor!

Last edited:
Back