• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO BRUCE WEBER! WAKE VS K-STATE GAME THREAD

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
Time for you to finally get a country ass whuppin' we've owed you for over a decade!

#Revenge

#GODEACS

We'll give you something to really whine about Weber! With that whiny voice of yours! Why don't you whine some more, want some cheese to go along with that whine(y voice)?

Who has two thumbs and is about to get embarrassed on TruTv?

weber.jpg

"How was I supposed to know John Collins is a beast?!"

Bruce-Weber.jpg

bruce weber bout to catch these hands

Hey Weber, why don't you squint a little more, get a clearer look at John Collins flushing on dat ass. Squinty whiny little b.

Let's give him the Tommy Bowden treatment, beat him by 30, get him fired and regret even making the NCAAs

they lost by 30 against a terrible oklahoma team. let's do this.

They can't score. As long as we don't play like we did against Clemson the second time we should beat their ass.

Just a reminder of how badly Illinois and Bruce Weber absolutely boned us in 2004-05:

1. Beat us by 47 points when we had just risen to #1 in the country.

2. When they were #1, lost to Ohio State when Oden, Conley and Cook were taking their official visits to OSU, which led to those dudes committing to OSU instead of Wake.

3. Lost to UNC in the championship game.

My first thought was that game against the Illini when I saw we were facing K-State.

Bruce Weber looks like the doctor who had to order really tiny instruments to perform surgery on the squirrel George ran over.

Is this the game thread? I could get down with some Brews juju.

Back