• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yo

Three cool dudes looking for other cool dudes who wanna hang out in their party mansion. Nothing sexual. Fitness encouraged. If you’re fat, you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again, nothing sexual. Underlined.

I think El Chupe's been hacked.

Will the mods do anything ? Of course not.

Samesies. Was feeling a little off this morning, so decided to stay home. Thought Champs League might be on, but was mistaken. Getting into anything later?

Man, just got a new employee packet with a pre-filled drug test form

I took the whole day off because I find the Mexican dentist experience very taxing. And indeed it was. So now I had lunch and lunch beers and went to the beach to decompress. Good news bad news I have to go back on Friday for fillings oooooofffff so I will need another day off. I'm a dentist pussy due to some bad experiences in the military and here in ole meeje. I really miss my CLT dentist he was the best, literally the best dentist in the USA. These fellas still say oh wow nice work when they see my teefs

I took the whole day off because I find the Mexican dentist experience very taxing. And indeed it was. So now I had lunch and lunch beers and went to the beach to decompress. Good news bad news I have to go back on Friday for fillings oooooofffff so I will need another day off. I'm a dentist pussy due to some bad experiences in the military and here in ole meeje. I really miss my CLT dentist he was the best, literally the best dentist in the USA. These fellas still say oh wow nice work when they see my teefs

You were in the military?

We all were. 'Nam. It's how we met. That shit bonds you. It's tough for me to talk about even now.

Man, just got a new employee packet with a pre-filled drug test form

aid1204480-728px-Pass-a-Drug-Test-With-Home-Remedies-Step-4-Version-2.jpg.webp

Back