• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You consider yourself pro-gay rights? Have you had Chick-Fil-A in the last few years?

Well, we're waiting?

• Total voters
There should be an option for "there are no (few) innocents in corporate America, so fuck it", or is that the same as #1?

Chick-Fil-A is one of the few things my nephew will consistently eat so when I'm taking care of him I'll take him there.

I managed to stay away for a pretty long time (over a year), but eventually had to crumble since it's one of the only kinda fast options on campus for food.

Zaxby's has been a great substitute otherwise though (when I'm on the road or something).

I managed to stay away for a pretty long time (over a year), but eventually had to crumble since it's one of the only kinda fast options on campus for food.

Zaxby's has been a great substitute otherwise though (when I'm on the road or something).

You mean the place that has one of those Duck Dynasty morons shilling for them?

giphy.gif

You mean the place that has one of those Duck Dynasty morons shilling for them?

Meh, using an anti-gay guy in a commercial is not the same as donating millions to anti-gay causes.

Meh, using an anti-gay guy in a commercial is not the same as donating millions to anti-gay causes.

I give you props for being the only person to admit you buckled, that the food was just too tasty/convenient. Hypocrite.

They're opening a Chik-Fil-A in Rhode Island this summer. I plan on succumbing to its deliciousness.

i eat it grudgingly and sparingly, but it taste good and is healthy for other similarly priced FF

i eat it grudgingly and sparingly, but it taste good and is healthy for other similarly priced FF

This is a pretty big misconception. ChikFilA is actually pretty bad for you.

I give you props for being the only person to admit you buckled, that the food was just too tasty/convenient. Hypocrite.

Ha, I crumbled ~twice out of necessity. But my overall consumption has been cut drastically, so I don't think I'm a hypocrite.

Also, excellent job starting a chikfila thread on a Sunday. :golfclap:

Back