• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You guys messing with this AI chat thing?

guitardeac

Reaction score
Maybe there's a thread on this. I have been playing with it. Hell I have had it write a couple of songs for me and I didnt change them much. Its pretty crazy.

I now know where Luke Bryan's lyrics have been coming from. I typed in write a song about pickup trucks and it spit out 7 of his top hits.

Last edited:
Prompt: "Write a scene for the television series Ted Lasso where Commander Data from the USS Enterprise literally shows up while several characters are having a conversation. End the scene while Data plays a game with Roy Kent.

The scene opens on the offices of AFC Richmond, where Ted Lasso, Coach Beard, and Roy Kent are having a conversation in Ted's office. Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light and Commander Data, dressed in his Starfleet uniform, materializes in the room.

Ted and Coach Beard are shocked, but Roy's eyes light up with excitement. "Commander Data! It's an honor to meet you!"
Data nods. "Greetings, Roy. I am a science officer from the USS Enterprise, and I have traveled through time and space to meet you."

Ted can't help but ask, "What brings you here, Commander?"

Data glances around the room. "I have been monitoring your team's progress, and I have observed that you could benefit from some additional guidance. I have come to offer my assistance."

Coach Beard's eyes widen. "You're here to help us win games?"

Data nods. "I am proficient in many areas, including strategy and analysis. I believe I can be of assistance to your team."

Roy grins. "Well, if you're here to help us win, I'd love to see what you've got. How about a game of foosball?"

Data raises an eyebrow. "I am unfamiliar with this game, but I am willing to learn. Let us begin."

The scene ends with Data and Roy starting a game of foosball, as Ted and Coach Beard look on in amazement at the unexpected visitor from another world.

Prompt: Write the same scene, but this time have Commander Data actually be the actor who portrays him in the Star Trek series, rather than literally Commander Data.

The scene opens on the offices of AFC Richmond, where Ted Lasso, Coach Beard, and Roy Kent are having a conversation in Ted's office. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door and Brent Spiner, dressed in a Starfleet uniform, steps into the room.

Ted and Coach Beard are shocked, but Roy's eyes light up with excitement. "Commander Data! It's an honor to meet you!"

Brent, who portrays Commander Data in the Star Trek series, grins. "Greetings, Roy. It's nice to meet you too. I'm actually just an actor, but I'm happy to help out in any way I can."

Ted can't help but ask, "What brings you here, Brent?"

Brent glances around the room. "I'm a big fan of Ted Lasso, and I heard you guys could use some additional guidance. I figured I could lend a hand."

Coach Beard's eyes widen. "You're here to help us win games?"

Brent nods. "I may not be an actual science officer, but I've played one on TV. I'm happy to share any insights or strategies that might help your team."

Roy grins. "Well, if you're here to help us win, I'd love to see what you've got. How about a game of foosball?"

Brent raises an eyebrow. "I'm not sure I'm up for a game of foosball, but I'm happy to do whatever I can to support the team."

The scene ends with Brent chatting with Ted, Coach Beard, and Roy about ways he can help the team, as they continue to be amazed by the unexpected visit from a beloved actor.

Would be funnier if everything the AI chatbot produced just ended up with all characters making out all hot and heavy for no explainable reason.

Like every time.

And it baffled programmers.

Back