• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You know you have a bad coach when..

Lots of Wake on that list. Current coach, past coach, future coach, two former assistants, and an alum.

First time poster, man. Lay off.

I'm not busting balls or anything (he linked an interesting article actually), but this was my first chance to use the "Haas" comment. Ever. Normally somebody beats me to the Haas, so I say nothing because I don't want my Haas to be a Haas. This is a momentous occasion for me. Allow me to enjoy it.

it’s a mystery why [Redacted] has had such meager results at a program that has been a consistent power in the ACC.

It's a mystery that the guy you have listed separately twice on a "worst" list sucks dick? I know the list is from October but what the hell is "it will be his chance to start over?" Start over? Pay attention!

compared to recruiting classes in the dino and skip era this would be a so-so recruiting class.. but in the buzz era its a god send of mediocrity

Wow, 2 out of the worst 6. Makes Odom/Skip/Dino run more impressive. But the capper is that our current coach is there twice as 2 of the worst 20 bball coaches in the last 30 years. Wow, just wow.

Back