• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

o-PHALLIC-NECKLINE-570.jpg

^ none of it makes sense, but the fact that he has one hand in his pocket somehow just takes it completely over the edge

haha Im glad the guy didnt get hurt but Im also glad his bag is gone for being douchy

Gonna call you out. I am not a break dancer, never have been, and do not associate with break dancers, but honestly, who cares? Let the kid do what he wants. It's certainly better than him wasting away alone in his room.

That being said, it's a hilariously unfortunate situation his break dancing got him into there.

Gonna call you out. I am not a break dancer, never have been, and do not associate with break dancers, but honestly, who cares? Let the kid do what he wants. It's certainly better than him wasting away alone in his room.

That being said, it's a hilariously unfortunate situation his break dancing got him into there.

Fair enough. For the record, I love break dancing. And I love free break dancing exhibitions.

But that train was screaming though the station and he was too close to it to be doing that shit and had he fallen into train that would have been horrible. But yeah I see what you are saying

Back