• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

J78L8Uj.gif

Not to be the curmudgeonly MAWG, but having had several loved ones, friends and neighbors stricken with and/or die of cancer, I am sort of struggling to see the humor in this one.

Not to be the curmudgeonly MAWG, but having had several loved ones, friends and neighbors stricken with and/or die of cancer, I am sort of struggling to see the humor in this one.

It's not about dying of cancer. It's a parody of people who think doctors know nothing and they're healthy because of what they think.

Note: my grandfather died of cancer

My mother died of cancer two years ago today. Just posting to say FUCK CANCER!
It's not about dying of cancer. It's a parody of people who think doctors know nothing and they're healthy because of what they think.

Note: my grandfather died of cancer

Back