• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
daily_gifdump_550_14.gif

a little lengthy, but the best laugh that I have had in 10 years of teaching high school. In my creative writing class, we are studying contrast, tone, and mood. One of the most effective methods for spurring conversation on this topic is showing brief film clips and discussing director's choices afterwards. I have found one of the easiest clips to generate a thoughtful discussion is from Schindler's List, the clip showing the girl in the red coat. In and of itself, not even remotely funny. I won't bum the board out by imbedding the video.

However, what is absolutely hilarious is at the apex of the clip, as the girl walks past the absolute horror, destruction, and carnage that is going on around her, having a student with Asperger's sing "making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm homebound" at the top of his lungs, followed by an enthusiastic, Bzz-like air piano session on his desk. I realize that if there's a hell, I'm probably bound for it, but I had to stay in my office for nearly five minutes to collect myself.

22ed0cda6b8ab5681197560d78518c0d.jpg

didnt know where to put this but some Sigma Phi's from MSD from wayyyyy back in the day made Totalfratmove.com and i think it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back