• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
life_is_full_of_funny_coincidences_640_07.jpg

Part of the "Race has nothing to do with it" ad collection here... http://izismile.com/2014/02/25/race_has_nothing_to_do_with_it_27_pics_1_gif.html Its so wrong, but I couldn't help but laugh, and :rulz:.

racism_is_not_dead_640_01.jpg

Watch tech ads carefully and you'll see how race, gender, and age are used to communicate about level of expertise.

This is one of the best recent examples:

Easy enough to use that a white middle age mom can use it, yet advanced enough that the Asian guy thinks it's cool.

The complete panel of Fox News Reporters. Such a great example of diversity.

great_images_that_have_a_fascinating_background_640_19.jpg

This may deserve its own poll thread, but I'm too lazy to do that.

Anyway, would you be willing to bang the 3 dudes and Greta if it meant that you could also bang the 50 other chicks?

In a sense, you get to bang 50 hot chicks.

But in another sense, its like you're banging the same chick because they all look so much alike, and you first have to bang the 3 guys and Greta which would be gross.

This may deserve its own poll thread, but I'm too lazy to do that.

Anyway, would you be willing to bang the 3 dudes and Greta if it meant that you could also bang the 50 other chicks?

In a sense, you get to bang 50 hot chicks.

But in another sense, its like you're banging the same chick because they all look so much alike, and you first have to bang the 3 guys and Greta which would be gross.

Depends if I have to watch the Rocky Horror Picture show with the dudes before the sex.

Depends if I have to watch the Rocky Horror Picture show with the dudes before the sex.

For the sake of argument, you can make it as fast or as slow as you want. If you can engage in intercourse to completion in 30 seconds with the dude, then all it takes is 30 seconds. No music, no dancing, no movies, no cuddling, and no pillow talk. And you can bring a fluffer to get you up for the job.

Went to prom with a group in high school where cousins dated. He was adopted into the family and she was a blood relative. Her dad and his dad were brothers.

Went to prom with a group in high school where cousins dated. He was adopted into the family and she was a blood relative. Her dad and his dad were brothers.

One of my good friends was adopted and not a product of an incestuous relationship, but her bio-mom married her first cousin (didn't even have to change her last name) and had two kids, so my friend's two half-siblings are both the spawn of first cousins.

First cousins can legally marry in Tennessee. Found this out because a couple I know went to prenatal counseling and were asked whether they were first cousins. Dr. said it was a standard question because if they were the risks of genetic anomaly we're higher. True story. :eek:

First cousins can legally marry in Tennessee. Found this out because a couple I know went to prenatal counseling and were asked whether they were first cousins. Dr. said it was a standard question because if they were the risks of genetic anomaly we're higher. True story. :eek:

First cousins can marry in a lot of states.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/state-laws-regarding-marriages-between-first-cousi.aspx

According to NCSL, first cousins can legally marry in AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NM, NY, NC*, RI, SC, TN, VT, and VA. Allowed under certain circumstances in AZ, IL, IN, ME, UT, and WI.

First cousin marriage is allowed in these states under the following circumstances:

Arizona- if both are 65 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Illinois- if both are 50 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

Indiana- if both are at least 65.

Maine- if couple obtains a physician's certificate of genetic counseling.

Utah- if both are 65 or older, or if both are 55 or older and one is unable to reproduce.

Wisconsin- if the woman is 55 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.

North Carolina- First cousin marriage is legal. Double cousin marriage is prohibited

Allowed in a lot more states than I thought it would be.

lesbians-kissing-cousins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back