• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
305561_10101031007779042_10111547_58974285_442624346_n.jpg

This is just beyond awesome.

:bowdown:

Some of those celebrity photobombs are really good shops that I couldn't figure out.

superheroes-batman-superman-superheroes-batman-hates-you-all.gif

internet-memes-the-gods-love-us1.jpg

Last edited:
This was me yesterday morning. I had to be up at 4:00 to go to Richmond for a conference.
The worst part probably was that your brain finally let you go to sleep at like 3:15 so you just get enough sleep to make getting up very hard yet the amount of sleep does nothing to provide you rest. Worst of both worlds.

The worst part probably was that your brain finally let you go to sleep at like 3:15 so you just get enough sleep to make getting up very hard yet the amount of sleep does nothing to provide you rest. Worst of both worlds.

I went to bed at 11:00, was sleepy, and then wide awake until about 1:30. Yeah, yesterday was rough. I was awake for the ride home and took a nice nap when I got to my place at 4:30 pm.

de niro/de faro got me. millenium falcon is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back