• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
235.png

yeah, the jimmy rustling is probably the first meme that i haven't enjoyed or cared to look up

yeah, the jimmy rustling is probably the first meme that i haven't enjoyed or cared to look up

i looked it up...still not funny. probably funny if you were part of the original thread that created the meme. but just seems like an inside joke gone viral

i looked it up...still not funny. probably funny if you were part of the original thread that created the meme. but just seems like an inside joke gone viral

Dude, it's killing me. What movie is the actor in your avatar from? I remember watching it in Afghanistan, and I remember the plot, but I can't think of the name of it for the life of me...

He's from Chuck, though he did have a small role in the movie J. Edgar and was also in a country music video. Real name is Ryan McPartlin.

I think it's from the TV show Chuck.

He's from Chuck, though he did have a small role in the movie J. Edgar and was also in a country music video. Real name is Ryan McPartlin.

After some interesting google searches, what I realized is that the movie I was talking about is called Sex Drive, and I had James Marsden confused for Ryan McPartlin. Nothing more to see here, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back