• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
wookiee_jesus_framed.jpg

or you could flip the switch on the back of the nintendo and only have to go down to channel 4

Always channel 4 for me, since our NBC affiliate was on 3.

or you could flip the switch on the back of the nintendo and only have to go down to channel 4

Before there was Nintendo, the only options were 2 and 3, IIRC. Help me out fellow Atariians (don't you love people that make up words).

no, i know what bofunk means, and i agree. i expect a certain type of humor when i see things set up in that format.
those could have been just as funny if they were thought bubbles to a stick figure.

no, i know what bofunk means, and i agree. i expect a certain type of humor when i see things set up in that format.
those could have been just as funny if they were thought bubbles to a stick figure.

I agree. I was expecting a twist I think. But that may be because all of those are basically just my life. ONLY 1 MORE HOUR THANK GOD.

I'm not even trying to argue those are funny, and I can see how you'd be waiting for something funnier to come, but basically only the successful black guy and a couple others work like that. Most don't.

In any case, here's some newer The Oatmeals

god.png

jet_train.png

3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back