• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that seems like an actress...but maybe not...lol

The "I might buy 2 or 3 phones" and "I have my credit card" lines seem like dead giveaways..."congrats me for getting Apple 5"

The interview was real. It was not set up by Sam Roberts. He was walking down the line looking for goofy people to interview and interviewed many more. He just stumbled on her. He was really looking to goof on the Occupy losers but found gold with this girl.

The interview was real. It was not set up by Sam Roberts. He was walking down the line looking for goofy people to interview and interviewed many more. He just stumbled on her. He was really looking to goof on the Occupy losers but found gold with this girl.

If you say so....I'm just always skeptical of over-the-top stupid that just happens to fit into ironic stereotypes.

If real, she's an idiot

"Primetime" Sam Roberts, please.

hailmar2_medium.gif

I ended up losing my fantasy game after being down only 1 point right before that play... I had the Packers Defense.

I love #24 giving the touchback signal. I can read his mind. "Oh hey refs, I know you suck and all, but this is the sign for touchback. The signal you used is touchdown."

By the way, this has to be the week that a deal gets done with the refs. The errors have reached inexplicable levels.

Came across this just recently. Dorky but funny trick in Google. Apologize if its old news.

attachment.php

siM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back