• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Serious Clark? (Trump Team's Use of Private Email)

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-he-should-be-allowed-to-have-a-private-email

According to a new poll by Public Policy Polling, supporters of President Donald Trump say he should be allowed to have a private email server.

"Forty-two percent of Trump voters think he should be allowed to have a private email server to just 39 percent who think he shouldn't be allowed to," according to a write-up of the poll.

According to a new poll by Public Policy Polling, supporters of President Donald Trump say he should be allowed to have a private email server.

"Forty-two percent of Trump voters think he should be allowed to have a private email server to just 39 percent who think he shouldn't be allowed to," according to a write-up of the poll.

The results are surprising, considering Trump's campaign included calling out Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for using a private email server while she was Secretary of State.
According to another new report, at least four senior officials in President Trump’s White House have active accounts on a private Republican National Committee (RNC) email system.

Counselor Kellyanne Conway, White House press secretary Sean Spicer, chief strategist and senior counselor Stephen Bannon and senior adviser Jared Kushner — Trump's son-in-law — all have rnchq.org email accounts, Newsweek reported Wednesday.

Earlier this week, Trump called to end any further investigations of Clinton's email arrangement.

"I just don’t know. I mean, I hope so. From my standpoint we want to move on to the future, so I hope so. I don't know what the status of that is. I know it is a lot of very serious stuff, but I certainly hope so," Trump said in the Oval Office.

Hypocrisy and peculiarly-timed ambivalence run rampant in some political circles :noidea:

well, remember that these are the same people who think trump would be a good president, so I think it's reasonable to question their judgment.

Um, ok. How?

Let me check The Donald and I'll get back to ya, uh, I meant to say I'm real busy right now, I'll be back later and let you know. Always a chance I'll forget to respond though in which case let's just drop it. Thanks.

But no his supporters aren't rubes. Haughty liberals need to learn that these are intelligent people with real ideas and concerns.

Fucking dumbshits.

Let me check The Donald and I'll get back to ya, uh, I meant to say I'm real busy right now, I'll be back later and let you know. Always a chance I'll forget to respond though in which case let's just drop it. Thanks.

The answer is:

DUPED!

no, he's not duped.

he's just a trumpshill willing to sacrifice his honor to troll the boards

The answer is: He's Donald Trump and is above the law.

Back