• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You suck, Jeff.

Why is it sad that buzz went to a movie alone?

We know he's married and presumably has friends.

What makes me sad is when I look over and see a fat neck beard with scratched glasses sitting alone.

Don't cry for buzz. He chose to be alone.

I saw him alone at a movie theater back in late December.

The first time I ever saw him he was alone in a booth at the Village Tavern with a of bowl of soup. Skip used to drink Guinness at the bar with us and talk rugby... different strokes.

Four straight losses to Clem's son should be enough to get any bb coach a pink slip. Come on RW make it happen!

Well, we were just SportsCenter play #7 for the evening.

Oh, and #1 as well.

doods. this is a mother b0ckin wellman issue. buzz is doin his best whic, granted, is pretty fucking terrible. that being said, wellman is the bocktard that put us in this position by firing dino. remember this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRb-kqzzEY - a fall from grace is a vast understatement.

you can bock me once, you can bock me twice, but you WILL NOT BOCK ME THRICE

i have never seen the word bock used in place of fuck before.

Fire. Jeff. Now. If not, fire wellman tomorrow.

Guy comes from nothing, finds a hot chick who likes him and screams "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" and the entire thing goes to shit about as fast as you can blink an eye - very apt analogy for Bzz's career.

this so much

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy sometimes. Never been one to like seeing anyone alone. But then I think about how much money he makes to suck and I don't feel as bad for him anymore.

This. Can you imagine being the WORST at what you do compared to your peers, and still get paid a boatload?

Wonder if he laughs all the way to the bank, or does he fret about his suckitude? I wish he would care enough to resign since he was, is and always will be a terrible coach.

Back