• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Favorite March Madness Moments

The day Harold Arceneaux and Weber State took down UNC was pretty freaking sweet.

As was the Loyola Marymount game when they hung an ungodly amount of points on Michigan.

The day Harold Arceneaux and Weber State took down UNC was pretty freaking sweet.

As was the Loyola Marymount game when they hung an ungodly amount of points on Michigan.

and Bo Kimble shooting all of his FTs left handed.

Probably crying like a bitch when we lost to Ok State where Randolph would sit at half court during free throws. Showed how much your team can mean to you.

Outside of that, Boston College beating UNC and Kentucky losing the same weekend?

put aside your duke hate for a second

this is the single greatest moment in NCAA history

Maybe we'd have done the same if we'd been there sometime in the last 4 years.

put aside your duke hate for a second

this is the single greatest moment in NCAA history

Maybe we'd have done the same if we'd been there sometime in the last 4 years.

We were at my FIL's house cleaning out his basement this weekend and we found my BIL's ticket stub from that game. Odd he was there b/c he was like 12 and a huge UNC fan, in fact he wore full Carolina gear to the game.

Maynor with "the Dagger" watched it in the press room at the Joel. Place went crazy, I was craziest,being the VCU grad.

Back