• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Favorite Musical

Could Wicker Man(the original, not the Nic Cage Beeeeeeees! version) pass as a musical? if so, this. so much this.

My Fair Lady, Phantom, Wicked, and West Side Story.

Probably the best musical I saw live in New York was "Spring Awakening," which was scored by Duncan Sheik and starred a pre-"Glee" Lea Michele, who had a brief nude scene. Great show.

Do Disney musicals count? If so, I might put The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast on my list.

i forgot about this one:

215px-SouthParkbiggerlongeruncut.jpg

Of the ones that have been mentioned: Rent, Anything Goes, South Pacific, Blues Brothers

Haven't been mentioned: Chicago, Cabaret, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Moulin Rouge

Probably the best musical I saw live in New York was "Spring Awakening," which was scored by Duncan Sheik and starred a pre-"Glee" Lea Michele, who had a brief nude scene. Great show.

love Spring Awakening. Also love Wicked, Jersey Boys, Mama Mia, and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Was in a production of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels a couple of years ago-- really funny, great golden-age style music, and so much fun to be a part of.

I totally forgot about Starlight Express. The set was fucking amazing, and the power-ballad duet gave me chills at the time.

Yeah that was like 25 years ago, and I have still never seen any production as cool as that set.

jesus christ superstar
phantom
man of la mancha
sound of music
rent
camelot

Man of LaMancha
Sir Spammalot
West Side Story
Book of Mormon

Back