• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your go-to karaoke song

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

good move for single bros..... introduce yourself to 5 women at the bar but only get their name and nothing more. Then ladies and gentleman, this is Mambo #5.

If there is a good vibe WHAM! Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go is solid, but people have to be up dancing. Fine Young Cannibals is pretty big time if can somewhat replicate the falsetto (which of course I can)

I don’t even sing in the shower. Absolutely the worst voice in America. Although I do sing proudly at church and have been told I had a nice voice, but it was by an old lady. Make no mistake, I am terrible.

Torn by Natalie Imbruglia or Stay by Lisa Loeb if wasted.

Panic by the Smiths if sober.

If there is a good vibe WHAM! Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go is solid, but people have to be up dancing. Fine Young Cannibals is pretty big time if can somewhat replicate the falsetto (which of course I can)

Nailed some FYC last time out after randomly hearing it earlier in the car and instantly recognizing its potential.

I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness would be my go-to I suppose.

Too many to count. I hate it when otherwise good singers limit themselves to like 3-5 safe songs. Drives me crazy.

My karaoke DJ ran a history of my songs about 5-6 years ago and at that point I had something like 150 (at least) different songs. Yeah, it makes me a karaoke nerd (not so much now that I don't get out but 1-2 times/month), but it doesn't make me boring as fuck.

But if your go-to is Under The Bridge, you probably can't sing anything else so scrap everything I just said.

A couple years ago at some live band karaoke my buddy did Mack the Knife which kind of unexpectedly crushed. I think I had a pretty good rendition of Journey's Faithfully that night

Semi Charmed Life. I can mimic the lispy angst of Stephen Jenkins with great authenticity. So much so that I even got called up on stage a friend's wedding to do it with their band.

However I recently crushed Let Her Cry when I was borderline shit housed, so I might need to start mixing that in.

Last edited:
Back