• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

your life score

112. While taking the test, I kept thinking that this had to be an ad for a nudist colony, or maybe a new temple in Guyana.

images

There goes Ol' Ricky ruminatin' on his life once again. Foxy gets like this from time to time, usually when he's dipping into the zombie weed. One minute he's flying high, claiming he's on the verge of solving hunger by inventing a way for people to eat wood and trees and such, the next he's staring into the mirror, convinced that his own nipples are watching him. But that's just Ricky being Ricky. Makes sense that a fella as smart as him would spend so much time in his own dome. Lots going on up there.

Anyway, not surprised in the least to see Foxy acing this here test. Ain't nobody more open and free than the Fiesta Fox. Shit, I remember the first time Rick told us Raiders about how, to make a few extra bucks, he would routinely drive over to that rest stop on Highway 52 just south of Pilot Mountain and jack off in front of the truck drivers and other fellas. He wasn't touching them, mind you, just letting them sit in the passenger seat and watch while he'd paddle his pickle. Kinda like that scene in Boogie Nights. Got $10 a pop.

At first, we were a little put out by this revelation. Kreebie in particular had grown up in a God-fearing, Christian home and felt these transactions to be a little on the funny side. But Ricky explained that there was nothing queer about it and that, really, there's nothing straighter or more manly than the ability to make another fella want to blow you. Never thought about it that way, but I guess Foxy had a point. In any event, just goes to show that Ricky is, if anything, a free spirit. That cash also came in handy on more than one occasion. Got himself a pretty nifty scratching post for Peaches so it could sharpen its claws on something other than Flipper's love seat. Goddamn squirrel about drove Ol' Flip to the funny farm.

There goes Ol' Ricky ruminatin' on his life once again. Foxy gets like this from time to time, usually when he's dipping into the zombie weed. One minute he's flying high, claiming he's on the verge of solving hunger by inventing a way for people to eat wood and trees and such, the next he's staring into the mirror, convinced that his own nipples are watching him. But that's just Ricky being Ricky. Makes sense that a fella as smart as him would spend so much time in his own dome. Lots going on up there.

Anyway, not surprised in the least to see Foxy acing this here test. Ain't nobody more open and free than the Fiesta Fox. Shit, I remember the first time Rick told us Raiders about how, to make a few extra bucks, he would routinely drive over to that rest stop on Highway 52 just south of Pilot Mountain and jack off in front of the truck drivers and other fellas. He wasn't touching them, mind you, just letting them sit in the passenger seat and watch while he'd paddle his pickle. Kinda like that scene in Boogie Nights. Got $10 a pop.

At first, we were a little put out by this revelation. Kreebie in particular had grown up in a God-fearing, Christian home and felt these transactions to be a little on the funny side. But Ricky explained that there was nothing queer about it and that, really, there's nothing straighter or more manly than the ability to make another fella want to blow you. Never thought about it that way, but I guess Foxy had a point. In any event, just goes to show that Ricky is, if anything, a free spirit. That cash also came in handy on more than one occasion. Got himself a pretty nifty scratching post for Peaches so it could sharpen its claws on something other than Flipper's love seat. Goddamn squirrel about drove Ol' Flip to the funny farm.

bow wow wow! WOOooooF!

Tom Cruise and John Travolta collaborated on creating those questions.

This seems more like a guide on how to get yourself in position to have a kidney stolen or join an all male poetry club or something.

The world is full of tards, there is a reason I avoid a lot of them. RJ - you should know this having lived in Philly.

Yep, I wouldn't go to Camden by choice.

But there are 6-7B people in the world. There's got to be a lot of fun and interesting people out there.

Boo for not being automated. I don't want to have to calculate interwebz quizzes on my own.

Edited: Tried to make a Dead Poets Society reference to the poetry score thing by posting a picture. F it.

Last edited:
Back