• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Thoughts on Sunday vs. Virginia Tech?

Sunday vs. Virginia Tech

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stonz

Reaction score
Wake is 70% to win, per KenPom.

Wake will be the 12 seed in the ACC Tournament with a loss.

Watching with apathy, Wake will win.

Virginia Tech must really suck. Then again, most of this board expected us to have 15 or more wins this year so this is a board of optimists.

In true WFU fashion, we will win and it will be just enough "progress" to keep Bzz...

Watching with apathy, Wake will win.

Yeah, this. Except I'll be out of town visiting family, so may not be able to tune in. But we'll win. VT is horrible and will be for years. They're down to 6 scholly players and have a huge class of 2*s coming in next year. I said this at the time and still believe it - they'll look back on Seth and think those were their salad days.

We will win by accident. Erick Green will score 42 of VT's 43 points, including 15 in the last minute and a half to put the game in doubt. But some VT scrub will commit some absurd turnover on the last possession and Wake will hold on 45-43. The blue hairs will love it, and the WF Facebook page lemmings will be all like "WHERE'S BZOUT NOW?????" and talk about how we've turned a corner.

Its a lose-lose situation. VT wins, the kids lose and CJ loses his last home game. WF wins, and RW may use the not in DFL as an excuse for improvement.

Its a lose-lose situation. VT wins, the kids lose and CJ loses his last home game. WF wins, and RW may use the not in DFL as an excuse for improvement.

That's why I voted doofus/numbers.
If I knew 2 more losses would seal Buzz's fate, the choice would be easy. If we beat VT, the ACC is so weak I can see us winning on Thursday too, which probably means Buzz will be back. :sick:

Hard to believe that a team that couldn't get up for CJ's senior day and the CP3 jersey retirement, is going to get up for a meaningless game at the end of a terrible season.

VT will come in and play hard. For us DT will play hard but who knows about anybody else.

Back