• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Turkeys are done

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Just had a very awkward moment with a customer at my photo lab. I was waiting on a customer who had picked up their order but came back in because she wanted to discuss some retouching needed. This is very normal, but when she pulled the images out they were of here daughter who is getting married. The daughter had worn a very sexy outfit with no Bra, and let's just say it was cold most of the night. It was a bit awkward talk to the mother about how to remove the nipples off her daughter's pictures, but it got me asking the question to myself: " Do women not notice this on one another? and I assume they do so do they ever mention it to each other to help avoid a possible embarrassment? or do they like it and feel sexy doing it? I mean obviously Jennifer Aniston enjoyed the look on FRIENDS....

This is the softball pitch for the obvious " This post is worthless without pics"

if I had a close friend and I could see her nips through her shirt because of transparency or something, I'd tell her. if it was just that she was cold, I wouldn't say anything because I'm pretty sure she already knows. if it was a constant problem and she seemed embarrassed by it, I'd suggest a different kind of bra.

" Do women not notice this on one another?

For men, hetero or gay, I think it's genetic. We're hardwired just to notice. And many of us simply don't give a shit if we're noticed gawking. WFT- you left the house wearing that shit.

costanza-couch.jpg

what's wrong with nippy pics? the female body is a work of art. We should all enjoy nature's little perks, so to speak

This reminds me of the pokies thread over on Scout...the thread that finally pushed some people over the edge with Turf.

This reminds me of the pokies thread over on Scout...the thread that finally pushed some people over the edge with Turf.

RJ's impassioned rant against Turf's heavyhanded mod practices in relation to pokies was a post for the ages.

My wife's best friend has a small chest and (by all appearances) long nipples. She is in a NHO about 50% of the time. I always just give her the "Ding, ding, ding." She knows that the turkey is now done.

that's what pasties are for.

:noidea:

RJ's impassioned rant against Turf's heavyhanded mod practices in relation to pokies was a post for the ages.

You may be referring to the thread in which I did my best "Outraged RJ" imitation. And I just looked up the thread again and was disappointed to see that Cagles eventually deleted my well-researched documentary exhibits on the difference between nipples, see-thrus, and pokies.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=2495&t=7395024&p=1

You may be referring to the thread in which I did my best "Outraged RJ" imitation. And I just looked up the thread again and was disappointed to see that Cagles eventually deleted my well-researched documentary exhibits on the difference between nipples, see-thrus, and pokies.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=2495&t=7395024&p=1

Nope. RJ started a thread specifically to rail against Turf's decision making throughout pokie-gate.

Back