• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your typical work day - Graphs only

dagreekdeac

Reaction score
GoWgQ.jpg

Edited to add: In the interest of being a reasonable poster, here is a graph creating tool.

http://cheezburger.com/FlashBuilder/GraphJam

Last edited:
I thought of doing this and then I thought to myself "self, you haven't made a pie chart since high school, maybe even middle school. Is that a streak you really want to break."

The answer was no, so no chart.

I thought of doing this and then I thought to myself "self, you haven't made a pie chart since high school, maybe even middle school. Is that a streak you really want to break."

The answer was no, so no chart.

too good to make pie charts, eh? but still represent criminals who commit murder.

ps i have no idea what kind of law you practice. but for now, i am going to assume to represent child murdering rapists.

too good to make pie charts, eh? but still represent criminals who commit murder.

ps i have no idea what kind of law you practice. but for now, i am going to assume to represent child murdering rapists.

Well considering we talked about the fact that I do corporate transactional work...

I call bullshit on those working more than 50%.

Helton, you've been working for the government for too long.

/sarcastic Mitt Romney Impersonation/

Those of us who are job creators in the private sector don't have time for the boards during the workday.

/sarcastic Mitt Romney Impersonation/

I'm home now because I was attending a conference from Tuesday morning - noon today. I already created enough jobs this week.

Last edited:
Back