• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zero emission vehicle

Jeff Fatt

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting one simply because it seems I could lease one for next to nothing when you factor in the state tax credit (and assuming a lower end vehicle like a Nissan, not a Tesla). My driving is primarily my commute to work and running errands around town and that is primarily all this car would be used for. I'd have two other vehicles so this would not be used for any longer trips.

Has anyone here bought or leased one? Any positives or negatives or catch in the sales pitch that it will effectively be a free car for two years?

Also, my commute is about 6 miles maxing out at a 45mph speed limit so I really don't care much about power, options, or appearance of the vehicle. Really just interested if I can get a car for next to nothing for two/three years. Anything I'm missing?

Guess the Big Red Car doesn't get the gas mileage it used to.

^ Perhaps you didn't hear but they kicked me, Murray, and Greg off the show and replaced us with those two fruitcakes and that bitch Emma. So no more red car. I need a new ride. And with no paycheck now, I need a cheap one.

Any positives or negatives or catch in the sales pitch that it will effectively be a free car for two years?

Wow. What State are you in? Sounds like a hell of a tax credit.

Back