• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Isaac Haas

John Coleman‏@JohnColeman0159m
@SethOnHoops Hey, Coach. Need advice, my 7'2" nephew just got bad news about school he had verbally committed to. Any advice?

Hopefully that bad news is that the coach he committed to won't be there next year???

Darn, that'd just be the worst​ news ever.

I like all the bullshit handwringing of a crowd who had labeled this kid a stiff and too slow for ACC play.

The majority of you couldn't have cared less about this kid...now look at you writhing on the floor like a mob of $20 hookers.

Reason for edit: board a-holes, Strunk and White.

Last edited:
I like all the bullshit handwringing of a crowd who had labeled this kid a stiff and too slow for ACC play.

The majority of you could have cared less about this kid...now look at you writhing on the floor like a mob of $20 hookers.

could have cared less vs. couldn't have cared less

The majority of you could have cared less about this kid...now look at you writhing on the floor like a mob of $20 hookers.

Who are you talking about, specifically? Referring to a poster named "Strawman" won't count.

Shut the fuck up. There was plenty of celebration about the fact Wake had received a commitment from a top 100 big guy (the first such commitment in Coach [Redacted]'s 4 years at school, I might add).

Stop being contrary for the sake of being contrary. You know fuck-all about basketball. Recognize that this is a circumstance that doesn't happen very often (if at all) in basketball and that people have a right to be concerned about it.

Can we get any nuggets of inside info from one of the SuperUsers?

From my perspective a lot of people were very happy that we received a commitment from a 7' 2" 4-star prospect who was a consensus top 100 recruit with offers from schools like Purdue and Virginia.

Who are you talking about, specifically? Referring to a poster named "Strawman" won't count.

Well, let's just say the pickings aren't slim, Irish. Take your finger out of your nose and wave it in a circle around your head...that's the "who" I'm fuggin talkin about...virtually every midget-inhabitant of this domain.

Shut the fuck up. There was plenty of celebration about the fact Wake had received a commitment from a top 100 big guy (the first such commitment in Coach [Redacted]'s 4 years at school, I might add).

Stop being contrary for the sake of being contrary. You know fuck-all about basketball. Recognize that this is a circumstance that doesn't happen very often (if at all) in basketball and that people have a right to be concerned about it.

Hahahahaha...I luv ya Siggy... :)

This is the same Lectro who told the board after wake lost to State during one of the last Prosser years that Wake could never compete in hoops against the triangle based NC teams so we shouldn't even try.

Well, let's just say the pickings aren't slim, Irish. Take your finger out of your nose and wave it in a circle around your head...that's the "who" I'm fuggin talkin about...virtually every midget-inhabitant of this domain.

Ah, as I suspected. You had no clue what you were talking about, and thought it'd be fun to make things up. Carry on.

Apparently the staff got "wind" of some disturbing news concerning the lad...seems we have a mole in the form of an Asian dry-cleaner who contacted staff and told them the boys britches were constantly soiled. I believe the tweet went something like --- "manchuriancand@$: he no wipe ass"

Lectro's MO is to talk shit about incoming 4* bball recruits, and get the Heisman campaign going for 2* 140 lb linebackers.

This would be one of the things for which there should be a good explanation, either way.

Back