• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Killing (Season 2)

DeaconSlim2.0

-------------------------
Reaction score
Anyone watch?

I know it sucked ass last season, and with the announcement that the killer won't be found out until the end of Season 2, I still think I'm going to watch since it's before Mad Men.

I'm behind on enough shows. Sunday is a pretty packed night of TV watching. I doubt I'll have time to fit it in.

So from the looks of it, Holder's former boss is a Lieutenant and is the one that got the doctored photo of Richmond.

He's also having secret meetings with the Mayor's homeboy, pointing to some collusion between the Mayor and the setup of Richmond.

We also learn that Richmond was attempting suicide the night Rosie died....and that he has been left paralyzed by Belko's gunshot.

And Holder is still messing with the investigation, replacing Rosie's bloody backpack that was dropped on the Larsen's doorstep with his own backpack (?) and the Lieutenant was fired/forced to retire based on the wrongful accusation of Richmond (and also may be in on the coverup with Holder)....only to be replaced by....Duck Phillips!

So was it good? The reviews I've read made it seem like it was boring and was going to take a long time to get anywhere.

Eh...just more questions.

I was entertained though...this show is always going to be slow.

How was Duck? He was one reason I was considering watching.

Haven't watch yet, but is what you are talking about the 2 hour episode from last night called "Reflections; My Lucky Day?" Just want to know if I am recording the right thing.

Haven't watch yet, but is what you are talking about the 2 hour episode from last night called "Reflections; My Lucky Day?" Just want to know if I am recording the right thing.

Yes

So from the looks of it, Holder's former boss is a Lieutenant and is the one that got the doctored photo of Richmond.

He's also having secret meetings with the Mayor's homeboy, pointing to some collusion between the Mayor and the setup of Richmond.

We also learn that Richmond was attempting suicide the night Rosie died....and that he has been left paralyzed by Belko's gunshot.

And Holder is still messing with the investigation, replacing Rosie's bloody backpack that was dropped on the Larsen's doorstep with his own backpack (?) and the Lieutenant was fired/forced to retire based on the wrongful accusation of Richmond (and also may be in on the coverup with Holder)....only to be replaced by....Duck Phillips!

I took the ending and switch to mean that Holder was not in on the cover up. He took a short cut but genuinely believed Richmond was guilty until now.

I took the ending and switch to mean that Holder was not in on the cover up. He took a short cut but genuinely believed Richmond was guilty until now.

True...good point.

His surprise after talking with Gil pretty much confirmed that. Gil told him the only reason he has a job was because he was a dirty cop/druggie and no one would believe him if he blew the whistle.

Still trying to figure out if Gil was just setting up Richmond because the Mayor (or possibly just the Mayor's cronies) paid him off, or if there's some bigger conspiracy.

There's some bigger conspiracy. 11 episodes of bigger conspiracy.

My bf made me watch. I mean, I know we are not going to get answers but damn, couldn't Linden at least change her sweater???

My bf made me watch. I mean, I know we are not going to get answers but damn, couldn't Linden at least change her sweater???

It's crazy when a show like this only covers 15 days so far...hard to keep it in your head that it's been like a week since the funeral

So its taken us 21 days to find out Rosie was a maid?

From reading this thread, I'm glad I haven't watched this season. What a piece of crap show.

I kinda watched for about 10 minutes after the Mad Men encore went off Sunday night. I agree. Wish I hadn't wasted time last year.

Back