• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Killing (Season 2)

The worst part about it is you know everything you are seeing is a red herring and the killer will suddenly be revealed in the last episode...all of the rest of the stuff is just fluff

Well in this case, the killer was basically who everybody suspected from the beginning.

The sister?...I never really thought it was her.

I know most people thought it was the little blonde guy.

Yes him. He put Rosie in the trunk of the campaign car and then her aunt Terry drove it into the lake (didn't know it was Rosie) for her billionaire boyfriend.

This. They has to make it convoluted in some way for him not to be THE killer.

Ok fair enough.

I finished the 2nd season many months after it wrapped up so I wasn't following along with everyone else on the thread...I remember a lot of people thinking Jamie was a slimey guy back in the first season but thats 2 years ago now and I don't remember how many twists there were when watching live.

I can't stand Mirielle Enos though....her entire shtick is mumbling and furrowing her brow and looking off in the distance....not a good actress IMO....Holder was decent though....I mean, he was good enough to earn Robocop...so that's pretty high-level acting.

The show had too many subplots that went nowhere. Stan and the mafia, the mom's time away, Rosie's real father, fucking butterfly migration...

Why can't we kill this thread?

There are much better shows Netflix could help save.

sorry, meant season 3. I don't count season 2 as season 2 since it was the same murder.

Netflix revives for 6 more "final" episodes. Why wont this show just a pull a Rosie Larsen and be dead once and for all

I liked the show. All four seasons of it. The last 6 episodes played like a long Indy Movie. Some interesting themes. I was pretty disappointed with the ending, though.

Back