• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
So I'm sure the other mods will be pissed but fuck them

We had a rat in our ranks and that rat leaked info about me to someone who then disseminated to people including numbers who is so fucking dumb that he gave it away yesterday

The rat is gone.

Say what you will about me but I am all about loyalty.

I hate rats

Last edited:
Awaiting report on moderator disclosure forum.

okay who's missing

Moderators of this Forum
TWDeac, OliveGardenDeac, tsywake, IrishSlim, cookoutdeac, JackBurden, ColdHardFactsDeac, Marquee Moon, stonz

Sorry, but can't help but chuckle at this coming from the mod is notorious for revealing taggers and rep (back when it was anonymous).

Jaybone posted a picture of Moon's dick in a glory hole. But who hasn't had that happen, amirite?

So I'm sure the other mods will be pissed but fuck them

We had a rat in our ranks and that rat leaked info about me to someone who then disseminated to people including numbers who is so fucking dumb that he gave it away yesterday

The rat is gone.

Say what you will about me but I am all about loyalty.

I hate rats

What was the info that was "disseminated" about you? Did you finally come out of the closet?

It's not like it was a huge secret that most of the awful parodies were yours. Anybody could've made that list and it would've been 90% accurate. Just make new ones

It's not like it was a huge secret that most of the awful parodies were yours. Anybody could've made that list and it would've been 90% accurate. Just make new ones

That's not the point

I would assume someone with secrets to keep would get that

Wait, this is over a list of the parodies you use? THIS IS IMPORTANT! OUT THE RAT!!!!

We're taking all this a tad too seriously I'm thinking.

Of racer's cankles?

Ahh yes...I knew before I even posted on this thread that there will be months of tags, rep, and posts from your various parodies. But, I couldn't help but comment on something so very important to the security of this board. How dare someone reveal parodies!!

We're taking all this a tad too seriously I'm thinking.

Not really. A mod leaked information. I don't really care and yes I'm purposefully acting like a drama queen.

But even an old drunk redneck like you understands loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back