• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes...I knew before I even posted on this thread that there will be months of tags, rep, and posts from your various parodies. But, I couldn't help but comment on something so very important to the security of this board. How dare someone reveal parodies!!

Shall I reveal who you are to the boards? I know who you are?

You think it was just parodies?

Last edited:
Also, having just watched Skyfall yesterday, the recovery of this list is proving to be pretty boring. Needs more shooting, explosions, and fights on top of a train!

Redneck? I'm a lot of things but a redneck is not one of them. Ask around. Old and drunken isn't far off the mark.

Wait, this is over a list of the parodies you use? THIS IS IMPORTANT! OUT THE RAT!!!!

tumblr_ld57le5yoi1qbzw41o1_500.jpg

Listen, as a guy who takes a lot of shit from the paranoid tinfoil jorts-wearing mongoloids on this board, I know something about persecution. I don't blame Moon one bit for getting this Benedict Arnold shitcanned.

Let me tell you a story about Moonz. About a month ago, after receiving my 14th death threat on this board, I reported one of the negreppers and informed the mods that I was about to take my inside knowledge of this program back to Deacon Sports.

Well, Moon responded to my complaint with one of the greatest pump up speeches I've read. Truly, this man knows the meaning of having ones back. He is a treasure to this community of miscreants.

You guys had better start realizing this before it's too late. Maybe a few of you need to take a break from the boards, wash your spank socks, dust off the Dorito/dried booger crumbs, and go breathe some fresh air.

If you're creating a bunch of parodies, you have way too much time on your hands.

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

The Revolution will not be televised. But it will be posted on this board by Moonz.

Interesting that so much was leaked that none of us has seen.

Bradley Manning he was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back