• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else could be leaked besides the parodies? A list of all the tags that Moonz typically makes on threads?

what else could be leaked besides the parodies? A list of all the tags that Moonz typically makes on threads?

Dunno. I hope it's not about who he is IRL. Given the info he posts on this board, it would take about 2.5 seconds to find out his real name.

It's all about trust and loyalty.

Racer, how would you feel if one afternoon you came home early from your 4 figure job and found your wife clutching another man's cankles? It would hurt, right? You'd feel betrayed, no?

It was me, through JackBurden. I sent a list of Moon's parody accounts to another user, which eventually came to light in the Gaybone/Jaybone banning thread. As a result, and after discussions with the mod team, I will be stepping down as a moderator and retiring the JB username.

It was me, through JackBurden. I sent a list of Moon's parody accounts to another user, which eventually came to light in the Gaybone/Jaybone banning thread. As a result, and after discussions with the mod team, I will be stepping down as a moderator and retiring the JB username.

Is this for serious? Terrible decision forcing you out (or whatever) in my opinion. Parody accounts are not at all a big deal (unless you are Moonz apparently).

I didn't think it was possible, but I actually think less of Moonz than I did before this thread. I imagine it would be similar to finding out that Bzzz molests dogs or something.

Either this is some Andy Kaufman-wannabe stuff, or just further confirmation that Moonz is a huge pathetic child.

I don't know which would be sadder.

I didn't think it was possible, but I actually think less of Moonz than I did before this thread. I imagine it would be similar to finding out that Bzzz molests dogs or something.

I think less of pasty white obese lawyers as well.

Before this thread, Moonz could legitimately claim that he had a sense of humor about his message board persona. No longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back