• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really odd turn.

So for 2 years on the Pit, Moon has been the antagonistic mod. He provokes those with seeming less money, those he perceives to be of lesser intelligence than himself (after telling us all about how good his grades were), and those with less taste than he has. To my knowledge and memory, he did every single one of these things unprovoked and repeatedly.

To use his turn of phrase, he "disseminated" the use of his creation, "dwarves," which he used haphazardly to describe anybody he wanted, really, and did the same thing with calling Say Hey Deac a ginger, though he doesn't have red hair, and I expect because he was jealous that Say Hey's parody account(s) were successful.

When he tagged and negrepped anonymously and people complained, he told us that we shouldn't care, and that it's a message board, or he called us dwarves.

In my recollection, aside from giving a few good music recommendations and clogging up the board with a laundry list of bad parodies, I can't exactly tell what it is that Moon has ever added to this board to deserve an iota of "loyalty" he thinks he deserves. He probably deserves it from deacvision who asked him to come over here and moderate, a move I expect took him from banned on DS to seeming authority in one fell swoop.

I've learned after 2 years of repeated suggestions from Moon to not get butthurt over what gets posted on the internet. Even after he revealed taggers, reppers, and information privy only to moderators, an offense he seems to now be outraged over, I can't help but chuckle at how the worm has turned. Moon, you're a weird dude. And after this odd turnaround, I can only say that you've given me a reason not to trust you. I don't know why I should take anything you say at face value any more.

Anyway, this is longer than I intended to spend on writing message board thoughts this morning. OGB for mod. MoonOUT.

So for 2 years on the Pit, Moon has been the antagonistic mod. He provokes those with seeming less money, those he perceives to be of lesser intelligence than himself (after telling us all about how good his grades were), and those with less taste than he has. To my knowledge and memory, he did every single one of these things unprovoked and repeatedly.

To use his turn of phrase, he "disseminated" the use of his creation, "dwarves," which he used haphazardly to describe anybody he wanted, really, and did the same thing with calling Say Hey Deac a ginger, though he doesn't have red hair, and I expect because he was jealous that Say Hey's parody account(s) were successful.

When he tagged and negrepped anonymously and people complained, he told us that we shouldn't care, and that it's a message board, or he called us dwarves.

In my recollection, aside from giving a few good music recommendations and clogging up the board with a laundry list of bad parodies, I can't exactly tell what it is that Moon has ever added to this board to deserve an iota of "loyalty" he thinks he deserves. He probably deserves it from deacvision who asked him to come over here and moderate, a move I expect took him from banned on DS to seeming authority in one fell swoop.

I've learned after 2 years of repeated suggestions from Moon to not get butthurt over what gets posted on the internet. Even after he revealed taggers, reppers, and information privy only to moderators, an offense he seems to now be outraged over, I can't help but chuckle at how the worm has turned. Moon, you're a weird dude. And after this odd turnaround, I can only say that you've given me a reason not to trust you. I don't know why I should take anything you say at face value any more.

Anyway, this is longer than I intended to spend on writing message board thoughts this morning. OGB for mod. MoonOUT.

"How hard do you think it is to make Triscuits?"

He probably deserves it from deacvision who asked him to come over here and moderate, a move I expect took him from banned on DS to seeming authority in one fell swoop.

Did I now? Did I really?

You don't know what you're talking about. As per usual.

Correct me. Or don't. I don't care. Whether or not you asked him, he came from banned on DS to mod here. You were a founder. Sorry for assuming. I guess that makes it nobody I see that should be loyal to Moon.

Correct me. Or don't. I don't care. Whether or not you asked him, he came from banned on DS to mod here. You were a founder. Sorry for assuming. I guess that makes it nobody I see that should be loyal to Moon.

Same as DV7.

I'm now and old, drunken redneck. He has a knack for this stuff.

Ok so then what is moonz value as a mod?

There's about 10-20 posters here that would've been banned without his contrarian voice. Personally, I don't have the patience for some of you assholes the way he does. People may not always like what he has to say, but Moonz is a straight shooter (albeit sometimes in a roundabout way), and he's consistently lobbied to keep this forum true to its founding vision of a marketplace of free speech and ideas, coupled with pure, unadulterated madness.

Somewhat related, he's done a good job of making sure we don't devolve into DS reactionary mods. I think it's important to always have an offbeat critical thinker involved in the decision-making process.

Should've read "The Sultan of Outting Parodies and Taggers can't take it."

It seems whatever was "outed" wasn't all that successful since nobody on this board has any idea what has moonz's panties in a wad.

two types of people: those that got the list and are not surprised and others who didn't but could probably surmise which ones they are with little thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back