• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

How?

What's realistically left? REALISTICALLY. A bunch of buck toothed, knobby kneed 2 star projects/"diamonds" in the rough?

somebody, say something concretely reassuring, please.

No one can say honestly anything realistic and reassuring about this program.

anything on Haas' weekend? i would love to get a 7'2 guy in the mix

We are clearly in bad shape at SG, but Moore is a four star. If we land him and whoever we get at SG, that's not an F- class.

Not an awesome class, but clearly better than you would be giving it credit for.

that's a lot of "ifs"

At this rate, we'll be stuck with Bz until years 7&8 while the numbskulls say, "well, he deserves a chance to coach his own guys." Because we'll have to wait that long for him to actually land any of them.

I don't know which is worse, when he lands one of "his guys"--- or when he doesn't.

627.jpg

Reactions: BDL
Hold the phone

Wake Forest still involved RT "@AdamZagoria: Quadri Moore Cuts List to 4 (not 3 as I previously tweeted)

Linden (N.J.) 2014 big man Quadri Moore has cut his list to four schools, his AAU coach told SNY.tv.

The 6-foot-8, 225-pound Moore is down to Seton Hall, Cincinnati, Wake Forest and Miami, Brian Coleman of Sports U said.

Marquette, Temple and Rutgers had previously been in the mix.

Don't call it a comeback...

Back