• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

I don't know which is worse, when he lands one of "his guys"--- or when he doesn't.

are u dissing our current players? give our current deacs a break...find another team to put down

its really sorry to talk badly about our current team before the play a game as a soph. enough is enough so stfu

are u dissing our current players? give our current deacs a break...find another team to put down

its really sorry to talk badly about our current team before the play a game as a soph. enough is enough so stfu

I guess you could read it that way, but I took it to mean that the more quality recruiting BZ does the harder it will be to fire him. Either way it is a stupid sentiment.

which is worse? when he lands one of "his guys"--- or when he doesn't.

really gives our sophs a boost to start the season this is no way to be a deac fan

Must have exceeded the 140 character limit and couldn't fit us in.

ron called his coach and begged to keep bzz on his short list. "i get it. you don't have to play for bzz but if you could just leave him on the short list? our big money guys will be happy."

good grief, this thread is hard to read...

ah, the good ole days!

Another one bites the dust...

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 3m
2014 Linden (NJ) big man Quadri Moore is down to Seton Hall, Cincinnati and Miami, his AAU coach tells @SNYtv
Consider me not shocked in the least. Good job, good effort, Buzzy!

Before [Redacted], I'd have put our chances against that group at 75+%.

which is worse? when he lands one of "his guys"--- or when he doesn't.

really gives our sophs a boost to start the season this is no way to be a deac fan

Not always using punctuation however is always the sign of a good deac fan in my opinion How about other people What is yalls take on punctuation Is it important to sentence structure Have your say

Not always using punctuation however is always the sign of a good deac fan in my opinion How about other people What is yalls take on punctuation Is it important to sentence structure Have your say

i like his style

On a message board? Good grief

What an appropriate saying for this thread.

1107charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

The world is full of self-fulfilling prophecies. Carry on.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what a self-fulfilling prophecy is.

The world is full of self-fulfilling prophecies. Carry on.

If that were true, our football team would have won a few natties by now on the fulfillment of the prophecies of our own football Oracle.

Back