• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Purdue has AJ Hammons at C. UVA has Tobey.

Haas could play C next Devin at PF.

I guess these were a few prophecies that didn't self-fulfill. Good thing the world is also full of sniveling cowardice that lets people go fleeing from their guarantees and shun all accountability.

Not sure where you guys dig this crap up from, or why you waste your time doing so. Half of it I post just so there is someone saying something positive on the boards, and usually after a couple cabernets. Half is just to get a reaction from the Debbie Downers, and the rest (and that is an intentional Yogi Berra-ism) is because I am an optimist. For the record, we never added the big man and I think the guarantee came before we lost Daniel, but please don't waste your time trying to quote me on any of that.

Last edited:
Not sure where you guys dig this crap up from, or why you waste your time doing so. Half of it I post just so there is someone saying something positive on the boards, and usually after a couple cabernets. Half is just to get a reaction from the Debbie Downers, and the rest (and that is an intentional Yogi Berra-ism) is because I am an optimist. For the record, we never added the big man and I think the guarantee came before we lost Daniel, but please don't waste your time trying to quote me on any of that.

So you agree that the staff failed on what you viewed as a key off-season objective?

As you yourself point out, your posts are mostly to be ignored or made fun of, and that's just what most people on the boards are doing.

I don't suggest anyone admit in a public sports forum they pound cabarnets. We sports guys pound beer and drink wine w the lady so we can then pound her.

I don't suggest anyone admit in a public sports forum they pound cabarnets. We sports guys pound beer and drink wine w the lady so we can then pound her.

fuck beer; i'll take wine very time you fucking neanderthal

but then just call it wine yo. Don't go all cabernet on us. Lame.

I was drinking a few glasses of Rose with by boys ...

We put out some chips and dip for Monday Night football and popped a few chardonnays ...

No, and no.

We made Fisher Davis's top 4 with UVA, Vandy, UGA. Battle is the lead recruiter.

http://wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1536547

3+star+copy.jpg

What are your strengths on offense and defense?

How would you envision playing next to Devin Thomas at Wake?

What appealed to you about the WF coaches' pitches?

If we get one of Haas, Moore or O'Mara, Moto will have to develop an outside shot or he may not start. In this era, you can't start three frontcourt players who can't hit outside jumpers.

Back