• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Buzz is exceptional at finding the two and done. Chase Fisher, Tony Chennault, Ari Stewart, and Carson Desrosiers were all two and dones at Wake under Buzz. Buzz has a pretty lengthy list of one and dones too.

Ouch!

Don't worry. He'll be hyped like a Top 25 recruit. CMM was #75 in the RSCI and Bz and Wellman hyped him up like he was a can't miss stud. Could be hurting our SG recruiting if CMM is written in for 30 minutes at the 2 in permanent ink.

why would they do that? shouldn't they be hyping up like a can't miss 4 year player? isn't that what they want?

Shelton is listed as 6'4 in the CP3 camp roster this weekend. A couple more inches and he'll basically be UCLA's Kyle Anderson.

I don't really see how CMM has been hyped as a "two and done" but ok...

It is funny how people are so ready to believe that hype more than anything else that is more reasonable.

I just think people want to find reasons to be mad. There are plenty of reasons to be upset without making them up aren't there???

Oh yes.

The new normal:

"Earlier in the week O’Mara narrowed his list to six finalists. They are Loyola, Xavier, Wake Forest, Wichita State, Seton Hall, and UMass."

The sad reality is that two of those program are clearly better and we lost to another recently.

The new normal:

"Earlier in the week O’Mara narrowed his list to six finalists. They are Loyola, Xavier, Wake Forest, Wichita State, Seton Hall, and UMass."

The sad reality is that two of those program are clearly better and we lost to another recently.

PH, who are you attempting to communicate with when you post? If it is just DV7, maybe you can PM him or email him directly? You choose to complain on the recruit thread, then complain that the recruits are choosing other schools? I am not saying that there is a causal connection, but I just don't understand the logic.

PH, who are you attempting to communicate with when you post? If it is just DV7, maybe you can PM him or email him directly? You choose to complain on the recruit thread, then complain that the recruits are choosing other schools? I am not saying that there is a causal connection, but I just don't understand the logic.

He is communicating with you.

There is zero connection between what we say on this message board and Jeff [Redacted] not landing recruits. Zero. Nil. None. Nada. Zilch. Cero.

You are the one without logic, Schabby boy. As per usual...

@JamieShaw5
Matthew Fisher Davis 6'4 G @itseasyy tells me UGa, Wake, Vandy, & UVa are final group. Visits coming up in Sept @VerbalCommits

At least we wont lose him to Elon.

Are we still in it for Q Moore?

If so, what are the chances we land him? Of the big men we are recruiting, I want him the most

@JamieShaw5
Matthew Fisher Davis 6'4 G @itseasyy tells me UGa, Wake, Vandy, & UVa are final group. Visits coming up in Sept @VerbalCommits

At least we wont lose him to Elon.
Kid likes his country club schools

Back