• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 135 - God Bless America and No One Else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I want it to be a week from Thursday so I can get my Disney/Islands of Adventure on

That's a really great name for a dog, or any pet really. In the papers here this past week, there have been articles about some crazy broad who claims to have killed many people in several states as a result of Satan. There they go again, piling on Satan, as if he wants people to murder. False. Satan just wants everyone to get along and be chill with each other and have a good time. Murder is not cool to Satan.

I'm hongry. Might have to stop and pick up food on my ride home today. Mr. Lu, Burke Street, or La Carretta?

I had a ridiculously awesome burger at Emma Key's Flat-Top Grill for lunch.

Pimento cheese, grilled jalapenos, pickles, and Neese's bacon.

Hah. That is epic assholery.

She side swiped this nice F-150 once outside our law school once and left this long apologetic note with all her information. It was on this tiny Chicago side street where another car was coming towards her. She was so scared about hitting the oncoming car that she veered right and nailed the parked car. Face palm.

You guys are going to need to get rich enough for her to have a driver.

Missed you by a day. We ate there yesterday. Love the Hotel California.

Emma Key's is my favorite burger in the Triad.

mmmmm....burgers :drool: might have to call the audible and swing by 5 guys instead. It's kind of a pain in the ass to access by bike during rush hour though.

I think I shall use this as my inspiration for tonight's date at Bobby's Burger Palace with DaveJuice before the basketball game

Last edited:
asked to be removed from Red Cross's phone bank list to stop the 3 calls a day I was getting.

So far today I've received 5 emails. FIVE.

*unsubscribe*

One million people in the traffic court line? Good thing only one window is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back