• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

The last three pole winners seem so staged. Danica, #3 return to Daytona, and Gordon in his last year.

It was very convenient. I honestly felt bad for all the drivers yesterday during qualifying. They were all extremely uncomfortable and nervous. I feel horrible for Sorenson. He caused the wreck, but he was doing what he knew had to be done in order to make the race.

With the drivers and practically all of the media calling for the group qualifying to never come back for the 500, I doubt we'll see it again next year. Delana Harvick said it best when she described it as a fluster cuck on twitter.

And like that, the turn 2 Charlotte Grandstands are now gone. I saw many a good race over there.

10993952_726435520807188_8717481671625575688_n.jpg

And like that, the turn 2 Charlotte Grandstands are now gone. I saw many a good race over there.

10993952_726435520807188_8717481671625575688_n.jpg
Crazy. First thing I noticed at the races last year was the empty grandstand. Hard to picture attendance getting back to a point where they would need those seats again.

7pm tonight starts the duels. I'm loving that they're being show in primetime tonight. I used to be worthless during the afternoon of the duels watching them at work on the computer.

From those seats in turn 2 I saw bobby Labonte get in a wreck that sounded like a bomb went off and his car was dust. Awesome. Rip those seats.

Fear not you noobs...JUNIOR will always pack the seats with his old school talent like we saw tonight when he went LAST TO FIRST making moves like an OLDSCHOOL boss wooooooo!!!! Bobk you gonna owe me thousands this year!! Could Kyle Busch even get the sponsors for a full cup schedule lol !! Save up to pay up suckaaaaaaa!!!! Woooooooooo

Same wager as last year unless your skeered! Or intelligent lol

The Denny Danica thing is great. Lots of potential there, and I love the comments....everybody in cup deserves to be here but BODY SLAM....and then the audio from their argument....you get loose! nobody else gets close I'm your biggest protector....good stuff.

Don't boss me old man. MY TERMS are $10 per race cause I don't want to take all of your social security checks. And I will keeping up with 7 nascar fantasy leagues and 4 pga tour leagues and also competing in several HIGH PROFILE tournaments at my PRIVATE golfing country club which has excellent service and a beverage cart and the greens are in pretty good shape right now too. So go ahead and make a check out to tsy and check back here at the end I the season to see what amount to fill in and thank me for not taking all of your werthers candy money. JUNIOR 2015!!!!88!!1!!

No deal. MY TERMS are final. I do understand why you would not want to enter such an obviously lopsided wager though. Oh well, enjoy the extra cash.

In route to Daytona. Can't wait to watch the 48 win his 3rd. I have 24 in a race pool so I wouldn't be too upset if they rigged that up for me though.

I understand why you would grow tired of hearing about your driver constantly getting his ass beat by Junior and his old school talent, but don't blame this failure to come to an agreement on me. MY TERMS will remain open until Sunday as well. Sure I could do $20, but my terms are $10. What's wrong with that you will be thanking me in NOV when it's time to cut the check, just like last year. If not, no worries, I could care less. I have also grown tired of your schtick and unwavering demands. Like junior I will take the high road and win and be a champion and like Kyle busch you can whine and ride the ego to a mediocre finish and have weird bulgy eyes I do not know if you have those kind of eyes but Kyle certainly does

Well you can whine like Kyle Busch and change your terms and go back on your word sir, but I will take the HIGH ROAD and leave my offer open until Sunday and keep my word like a GENTLEMAN. And like a SCHOLAR I will advise you to not accept the wager because you will lose again like last time because...well we all know why so I won't go into that again

Really surprised NASCAR would suspend Bush based on a family court commissioner ruling. We know Bush has some issues but no history of violence. We also know she is as crazy as a bat.

Massive truck wreck taking out half the field .

Busch shouldn't be suspended IMO, but you know with all the deserved backlash France is getting already, no way he would risk getting more heat over his non-action in this case. His decision here was a foregone conclusion, it was just a matter of the timing.

If Danica Patrick gets in a fight, is it ok to hit her? Serious question. At some point, she's going to be in a physical confrontation with another driver, and should the other driver fight back?

Doubtful but seeing Denny on the polite defensive, like a dude getting raked over the coals by his irate girlfriend, was pretty damn funny.

Back