• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

This change rolls out between Pocono and Watkins Glen next fall. I wonder if there is any significance to that specific time?

Those who missed last weekend's Chili Bowl Nationals missed a great night of racing. Its becoming one of my favorite non stock car races of the year. They create a 1/4 mile track in the Tulsa Convention Center and pack 15k fans in there. Over 300 entrants tried to make it to the Saturday A main through a week of racing, including Kyle Larson, Ricky Stenhouse, and JJ Yaley. Smoke even ran one of the tractors on the grounds crew.

ChiliBowlDec3.jpg

This year's winner was a popular one, as Rico Abreu took the checkers. I almost choked when they announced him as the 2014 Midget Champion as he exited his car, and in fact was a "midget". Anyhow, he's signed a development deal with Ganassi. I'm anxious to see how he fares this year in the larger, heavier cars. Who knows, he could be the next Kyle Larson.
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/12197346/nascar-little-rico-abreu-getting-big-break

Important questions for the upcoming season:

Will Jeff Gordon get that one last title and give JJ the bird?
Will Team Penske piss on the field again?
Will Danica stop taking top 10 cars to the rear?
Will Larson avoid the sophomore slump?
Will Kurt Busch be assassinated?
Will rubbin allow bkf to win his money back?

bfk you ready to cut another check?! Now that 24 won't drain all JRs resources I expect the cup!! 88!!

I watched that bowl race dirt thing and want to attend one.

lookin forward to getting last football game out of the way so we can move on to real athletes and sport America actually cares about! Not long now!! 88!!

Yeah Chase! I knew that dude when he was a little kid. He needs a nickname but it won't be as good as Awesome Bill from Dawsonville

Kese is still MY BOY tho

That was great, tsy. The best part is that I was nearly in tears laughing and my wife was looking at me like I was crazy until I told her what I was watching.

Back