• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

2015 NASCAR Thread - Its Raceday!

I will take the same wager (Kyle Busch vs Dale Earnhardt Jr) for all 36 cup races for $20/race. Loser donates whatever is owed to be applied to the cost of operations of the boards. Check can be mailed to tsywake....just like I have done in the past.

If you want to call the bet, post your acceptance on this thread before the green flag Sunday.

Bobk I accept your bet

Last edited:
this nascar special is like the oscars. Lol at those noobs that thought a cricket race get more tv ratings. I don't recall seeing any cricket red carpet specials the night before the match

In this day and age it is quite shocking that they do not have the safer barrier in a place like that at Daytona where it is totally foreseeable that you could hit that concrete. That said, it really shows how balls awesome the old school drivers like the grandfathers (petty yarborough fox fireball etc) and dw, swirvin ervin, and dale sr and dale jr... Man those guy had balls and really raced a sport where you could die at any race and only had a lap belt on or a rope. Those dudes were men. These pussies are all wrapped in the most modern tech around and are so coddled and entitled....whatever. At least we still have junior to remind us of the old days. He would have got pulled out of that wreck, broke ribs swollen eyes and still won tomorrow just like his daddy

In this day and age it is quite shocking that they do not have the safer barrier in a place like that at Daytona where it is totally foreseeable that you could hit that concrete.

Agreed. This sucks. My 9 year-old son is a huge Kyle Busch fan (Yes, I have already reported myself to the DSS for child neglect) and he is pretty torn up about this. I am too. Not having his favorite driver in the field will ruin our experience watching on TV together and our spring trip to Martinsville. Kyle Busch is someone I love to hate (in addition to being an extremely talented driver). He helps make the sport what it is.

Every track needs to make sure that EVERY INCH of potential surface is protected by SAFER barrier, no matter the cost. You never know what might happen. Mark Martin was inches away from being killed in this freak wreck at Michigan in 2012.

Last edited:
the bkf/rubbins conversation made my day. bobbo is utterly devoid of humor. unless it's Barney Fife clips or something.

and MY BOY KESE is gonna win in the WHITE DEUCE

#polishrocket #millertime #kesetime

Landon has a solid car today. Hope he keeps it out of trouble.

I'll never forget when he was up front (actually running in 2nd) when Montoya hit the jet-dryer a few years back. Really thought he might have pulled off one of the most bizarre podium finishes in daytona history.

Most NASCAR races are boring these days. I always thought the short tracks & Rockingham (which races like a 1-mile short track) were the best races.

True, but even Daytona usually has more passing than this.

Not the year Danica was on pole. There was barely any passing that day and it was the only race I have ever been to.

For as much as money has ruined sports, bkf sure does let his personal profit motivate his enjoyment of it.

2015 NASCAR Thread - Its Raceday!

Awesome. That really is the best boob post ever. Whoever is behind that parody really deserves a medal.

It's just nickles & dimes by comparison. If Bob Knight was still coaching I would have a team to pull for and things would be completely different. That's why I only have interest in my fantasy teams.....because there aren't any other teams that I give a flip about with Coach Knight gone.

It would be much easier for me to pull for Wake Forest if I had never posted on this board. Our fans on this board are some of the worst I have ever run across. I get so tired of people bitching about the officiating in every single game that WF plays. You can go to the game thread on any game you want to choose and I can just about guarantee you that there will be at least 20 posts bitching about the officials and calls that have been made. This is true with every damned game. Every one of them.

So you're leaving then. Good. Bye.

Back