• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

Yeah, that phantom caution there at the end sucked big time. That was bull shit. At that point, I had all 4 drivers inside the top 12, a kick ass day!

NASCAR has become completely shameless in the way it manipulates the rules to suit its own personal whims....but even by NASCAR's shameful standards the transparency of that last caution yesterday was brazenly obvious.

No doubt. I'm not a big Ku Busch fan, but he clearly got jobbed.

And, yes, Harvick is straight killing it.

While I did see the debris in turn 4, it could have easily been ignored. To me, it didnt appear to be in the racing line.

Great fantasy day for me, as I tied with Wolf1297 for the win. Hopefully things are turning around.

How many GWC finishes have there been this year? Really boring way to end a race in my opinion.

beating banging and pink hot dogs! also the best race weekend to eat next to a superstar like JUNIOR at the local BBQ joint, these dudes are usually out and about and it ain't too many places to go

beating banging and pink hot dogs! also the best race weekend to eat next to a superstar like JUNIOR at the local BBQ joint, these dudes are usually out and about and it ain't too many places to go

Junior is so damn old school.

I'll be there Sunday. The famous pink hot dogs will be different this year.

Anyone else going?

We're hoping to get there around 9am, tailgating in the lots just outside of 1 and 2. We're sitting right in the middle of 1 and 2 as well.

I'll be there. Parking in lot between 1 and 2, sitting between S/F and turn 1. Anyone flying Wake flags at their tailgates?

Not banking on Harvick continuing the streak. He has a win there but too many people are so strong.

I'll be there. Parking in lot between 1 and 2, sitting between S/F and turn 1. Anyone flying Wake flags at their tailgates?

I'm hoping to bring ours with at least a few flags. Have you still got my cell # or email? If not shoot me a PM and I'll get you the details. We're just bringing a charcoal grill this time rather than the trailer, as much as I'd love to. If they ever ran the race at night, it'd be more feasible. Its hard to drive it all of the way up there for a brief tailgate and a 1:30 green flag.

I'm hoping to bring ours with at least a few flags. Have you still got my cell # or email? If not shoot me a PM and I'll get you the details. We're just bringing a charcoal grill this time rather than the trailer, as much as I'd love to. If they ever ran the race at night, it'd be more feasible. Its hard to drive it all of the way up there for a brief tailgate and a 1:30 green flag.

I hear ya. I don't have your cell number. Can you shoot me a PM with your number? I've got the whole family so I'm not sure how early we'll get there but I might try to at least stop by and drink a beer or two.

That woulda been a great fucking truck race to attend. Coal train going by, awesome. Always preferred the trucks at martinsville awesome!

Larson fainted at an autograph session today but still expected to race

Back