• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

I gave up on it after the second rain delay. I had other stuff to do. My fantasy team was complete shit, but I managed to gain 3 spots? I see everybody else had shittier days. lol

Had three in the top five at half way then the shit hit the fan. Still managed to gain one spot.

9.5 hours of drinking later, I'm feeling it this morning. I had a great points day going until the last 50 laps. Oh well, the highest points position was 100 points lower than the typical average, so it looks like we all had a rough day.

Heartbreaking news for the NASCAR community and his family. It was incredible to see the outpouring of love and respect the whole racing community showed to Steve at Bristol.

Im hearing Anthony has 2nd degree burns. Luckily safety improvements in fire suits and pit road safety crews prevented it from being much worse. Can you imagine he he were wearing jeans and a tshirt like they used to?

Weather has suuuuucked here today. Gotta be muddy cold wet and miserable over at the track. I can't imagine they race tonight.

evolution-of-nascar.gif

A few inaccuracies, but its done by the Brits to try and teach them about NASCAR.
nascar-origins.png

Last edited:
GoDaddy is pulling out of NASCAR completely at the end of the year. I figured this would have happened sooner, seeing as they recently came out of Indy, so its not quite a shock. They're keeping Danica as an endorsement, but will no longer sponsor any of the 3 major series. I doubt she'll have any trouble landing another full-time sponsor, even with her lack of success, she's a cash cow.

Vicious wreck with about 25 to go in the ARCA race at Talladega. Brad Smith hit the wall similar to Kyle Busch, but was able to walk to the stretcher after being cut out of his car. It really is a testament to the SAFER barrier.

Catching up on DVR and they are trying biffle in the fucking booth?! I will never watch nascar again seriously omg

LOL. Same old NASCAR. If Kurt Busch had been leading in that situation instead of Junior, you could bet your last dollar that there would have been a caution flag thrown and a GWC finish. What a joke, this sport has become.

White flag already waved. Race is official at the point. We know you hate when Junior wins, but at least know the rules before you say this shit.

LOL. Same old NASCAR. If Kurt Busch had been leading in that situation instead of Junior, you could bet your last dollar that there would have been a caution flag thrown and a GWC finish. What a joke, this sport has become.

facepalm-gif.gif

White flag already waved. Race is official at the point. We know you hate when Junior wins, but at least know the rules before you say this shit.

welcome to bkf's ignore list. he has very little patience for posters who provide #facts

Back