• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

As expected, NAPA comes on as a full sponsor for Chase next year in the 24. I'm getting soft in my old age, but it's going to be weird seeing someone else in the 24 next year.

Bobk hated JR ever since I took all his social security checks when I bet JR over Kyle Busch last year! Woooooooooo!!!!

As expected, NAPA comes on as a full sponsor for Chase next year in the 24. I'm getting soft in my old age, but it's going to be weird seeing someone else in the 24 next year.

will he be featured in NAPA commercials like Waltrip once was? that is the real question

Seems like an abundance of them this year. It allowed me to get s few more drinks in begore they restarted.

Ditto. About to go back green! Hope the 4 can pull it out but I'd be fine seeing Truex win for both fantasy purposes and his strong season to this point.

Haha think DW was just serious about wanting tarps that come from under the walls...

Totally forgot this race was tonight. Actually, forgot is inaccurate. I never knew it was tonight.
Fortunately picked drivers early in the week but didn't adjust starters after qualifying. Would have definitely started Erik Jones over Ragan.

I started Jones in my league and he may be the game changer for the week. Good for the kid!

Haha, I didnt pick him solely because it was his first Cup start. He's got some growing pains he still needs to work out.

I usually do tapa so I'm just now seeing the tags here. Nice work, all.

Focus on deer season first and thread for white people are both high quality stuff.

KyBu's announcement he's back for the All-Star race

2015 NASCAR Thread - Kyle Busch Returns for the All-Star Race

Bobk is our bet back on now that your boy has healed his boo boo?!?! You scared?! Or now out know me an JR just gonna take all your monies!!!! 88!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

2000? Damn. I didn't realize it was that long ago either. Feeling old.

sad i'll miss truck race, i'll catch one of xfinity / 600 next week

Back