• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Please don't start talking about the Big Dance until we get deeper into the season - good grief!

I think DM tries to pretend Rondale doesn't exist but people keep reminding him.

I'm unclear on this whole suspension thing. Why bring them to Hawaii if they are suspended - they can't even play in an emergency if they are truly suspended, right?

the punishment is not being able to play. he didn't want to add on to that punishment by having them miss out on a significant trip with their team mates.

The poster murraystate said 7 from the beginning but DM could bring him back whenever. Maybe Manning brought them in case of an emergency, but doesn't plan on playing them. Who knows.

I could see him bringing them along to serve a learning and team building function. Also makes it much easier for Manning to keep an eye on them.

Really disappointed that Hudson is not playing. We need the athleticism Hudson brings.

Please don't start talking about the Big Dance until we get deeper into the season - good grief!

I think DM tries to pretend Rondale doesn't exist but people keep reminding him.

I'm unclear on this whole suspension thing. Why bring them to Hawaii if they are suspended - they can't even play in an emergency if they are truly suspended, right?

We have a total of seven games left against teams currently outside of Kenpom's top 100.

We have ten left against teams currently in Kenpom's top 25.

To make it to any postseason tournament we are going to need to beat the Richmonds of the world and a few more of the Indianas. I think for the first time in 6 years we have the talent to pull that off, but it's way to early to tell if we will have the consistency.

It is absurd that Crab is still not playing, really hurting the team. Four games has been plenty.

Vanderbilt appears similar to Indiana on paper, fast paced, three point shooting, perimeter team. The difference is the size and experience of the Vandy interior players. Think the game plan will be similar. For the Deacs to win they must take an early lead and reduce Vanderbilt's ability to use their depth.

...And boom mutha fuckas, Wake game and Thanksgiving vacation drunkenness has begun!!11!!1!1!!!1

I'm working tomorrow but I'm still in. Can't stop, won't stop my bitchess

It is absurd that Crab is still not playing, really hurting the team. Four games has been plenty.

What was he suspended for? If it was academics, it makes sense that he would make the trip when school isn't in session and would be out until the end of the semester.

I trust in Danny with the suspensions. What else can we do. Establish the rules. If it means losing a game in Maui so be it. Long haul.

I took Vandy -11. With my recent run of gambling luck, we should at least have a close game tonight.

Back