• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Outstanding win for the Deacons yesterday against a good Indiana team. The game played out as expected: Indiana's perimeter shooting strength vs. the Deacs superior inside game. The question answered was the Deacs ability to get the BB to the frontcourt. They did, Deacs won. Neither team is a defensive stalwart. Both enjoy a fast paced, full court game. Both are prone to turnovers. The Deacon backcourt advanced the ball to the frontcourt consistently and gave DT, Dinos and JC the opportunity to exploit our advantage inside. Kudos to the Deacs for following the game plan and giving an exemplary effort. The curse of BlackjackMc regarding the Deacs and the Hoosiers in BB remains.

Indiana up by 11 at the half v St. John's. Shooting 64% from the floor. Thomas Bryant dominating.

Apparently Chaminade runs a ridiculously up-tempo offense. If they make their threes they can beat St. Johns

Apparently Chaminade runs a ridiculously up-tempo offense. If they make their threes they can beat St. Johns

Seriously, I think it will be a good game. St. John's will have the chance to lose to 2 Division II teams this year, great start to the Mullin era.

Just tuned in. Nice to hear Bill Walton is still humming on all cylinders today.

Really need Indiana to win this one and their next game. We gotta have them finish the season in the top 25. Need those resume building wins.

Any word on hudson and watson for tonight?

Nope, still haven't seen or heard anything at all. It is a few hours behind over there, but I'm guessing we will hear something in the next couple of hours.

The longer we go without hearing the more I fear Hudson isn't playing. That's pure speculation though on my part.

Back