• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

It's winnable. Should be a good game.

I agree that it's going to be a good game, but I'm worried. UCLA has a lot of trigger happy, streaky guards and legit size in the post. Their rotation is as shallow as Vanderbilt's, but we had absolutely nothing in the tank today to counter. If UCLA goes on a run like Vandy did against us, then I don't know what we can do to slow them down.

UCLA isn't deep either.

I agree that it's going to be a good game, but I'm worried. UCLA has a lot of trigger happy, streaky guards and legit size in the post. Their rotation is as shallow as Vanderbilt's, but we had absolutely nothing in the tank today to counter. If UCLA goes on a run like Vandy did against us, then I don't know what we can do to slow them down.

John Collins 14/8 in 22 minutes including 8-9 from the line. Man.

Crawford didn't have his A game tonight but was still plenty good. He COMPETES and doesn't appear to enjoy losing at all. Love this guy.

Do we beat UCLA tomorrow or do we come home 1-2 with a good win over Indiana?

Do that and the IU is a one off game. Even our former coach managed to beat a few top 10 teams but had no follow through.

Back