• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

So I get that the cars change shape and whatnot during the race. But you've got rules for a reason. Only the 78 and 48 couldn't follow those rules. The 78 should not have an automatic advancement.

Would be interesting to see if the 78 team did something during the race to cause the change (for example, having a crew member body slam the door frame to flare the fender) that is clearly a violation of in-race procedure and would require a pass through penalty or similar if found during the race.

IMPORTANT. there are race riots in CLT affecting a bar that Dale Jr. owns. Whiskey River uptown in the epicenter. Since he can't race for a living due to injury this will affect his living wage and lively hood. Please donate or at least go buy Mountain Dew and nationwide and join the national guard!

Cs7cTt9VUAEcMzY.jpg

Had Harvick on the bench in fantasy but still came out with all 4 in the top 12. I'll take it. (4,6,7,12)

Harvick is an asshole.

But at least another toyota didn't win. They are dominating.

2 car finished much better than he ran. Ford is way behind right now.

Harvick is an asshole.

But at least another toyota didn't win. They are dominating.

2 car finished much better than he ran. Ford is way behind right now.

So they had the Ninja Turtles 400 what's next the preteen Barbie doll 600? Fortunately the racing season will soon be over.

So they had the Ninja Turtles 400 what's next the preteen Barbie doll 600? Fortunately the racing season will soon be over.

Inability to pull real sponsors for the races should be telling to NASCAR.

Cut the spoilers down to almost nothing, make the tires a solid 10 points lower on the duro, and make the fuel tanks a few gallons smaller.

So if you're Truex or Harvick, what's your strategy going into Dover? Having already locked up a spot in the next round, do you go all out and try to stay at top form or do you race just hard enough to finish decent, try to stay out of trouble and conserve your equipment?

So if you're Truex or Harvick, what's your strategy going into Dover? Having already locked up a spot in the next round, do you go all out and try to stay at top form or do you race just hard enough to finish decent, try to stay out of trouble and conserve your equipment?

Truex has just dominated this year on mile and a halfs... have no idea if that is the same car and if he's taking that car to Dover but no way I would crinkle it up if that's it.

And really I think the #2 car is also locked in on points, so similar situation.

I work with a guy that is a Danica homer. That picture will be on his desk tomorrow when I return to work. Thanks, tsy, for the assist.

Amazing how fast JGR is when Kyle Busch can be missing his entire LF fender, bolt on a replacement and still run 6th.

I hate that so many chasers had problems. If gives Harvick a chance of sneaking back in on points.

Back